The worlds largest gathering of all things electronic music
The excitement begins with the start of ADE 2023 just around the corner; here’s our mini guide filled with key tips to guarantee you have an amazing time.
- Plan Ahead: Check the schedules/events before you arrive, determine which artists you want to see & which events you want to attend, and organise your itinerary. This will help you to make the most of your time and avoid missing your fave artists/events.
- ADE Card: Take a look at the ADE Card for access to various events, discounts, and special perks.
- Networking: If you are in the music industry then ADE is a great place to network. Throughout the week, there are lots of official and unofficial lunches, brunches, coffee meet-ups and pop-up events to explore and meet like-minded individuals.
- Explore: Take a break from the dancefloors and explore Amsterdam’s picturesque canals, historic streets, and cultural landmarks. Don’t forget to visit dance museum ‘Our House’.
- Stay Hydrated: Don’t forget to drink water whilst raving.
Don’t forget to pack a power bank, waterproof jacket, hearing protection, medication for headaches/hangovers & rehydration sachets (electrolytes).
For more info on events, click here.